Tuesday, January 1, 2013



I would like to preface this letter by stating the we live in a 12 apartment complex that shares two washers and two dryers. To wash and dry one loud of laundry cost $3. This can get very pricey for a family of three with a toddler. Not only is laundry a tedious never ending cycle of drudgery and pain, but someone has decided that I am their mother too and should be in charge of their laundry duties. I politely object. 

Dear Complex Managers,

Please send and an email to the residents of (name concealed to protect identy) apartments stating that is "not okay to put their dirty clothes in the washing machine that others are paying for. Neither is it acceptable to put your jeans in anothers dryer, to what I assume is, " freshen them up"."

I have now found three full outfits (both male and female) in my laundry that do not belong to me. I did not place them in the washer or dryer, and yet they somehow they still find their way in. Normally I would thank the fashion fairy for free clothes and go about my day, but as these clothes are not the right size and of very poor taste and quality, I question said fairy's sobriety.

I am also aware of the theory of "sock worm-holes" in dryers but I've never heard of an entire ensemble materializing. Should this be the case I apologize for my annoyance and would like to congratulate you on this amazing scientific discovery.

Thank you
This broke Mommy

P.S- Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment