Sunday, July 8, 2012

I will finish what i have sta

Today, while you were napping, my fearless little boy, Mommy spent sometime looking at all the "almost" and "just about" finished projects she's started. This blog, my last blog, my degree, this painting from 2009.


Being unfinished didn't keep me from hanging.


Not only is it cluttering up our already, tiny apartment, but it's actually kind of depressing.  

So mommy is going to embark on a big, time consuming adventure. No matter how tedious, or hard, or stressful, Mommy is going to catalog all her unfinished projects and then she is going to complete them gosh darn it. 

No matter how many awesome projects that'll take "just a couple minutes" I find on Pinterest like-




DIY.


or this


cool stuff! <3 <3


or these 





or this





Or how many episodes of Martha Stewart I watch, I WILL FINISH WHAT I HAVE STARTED. I will, I mean it. Umm...but um ...maybe one for the road, cause I have some of the stuff for most of these, I'm just missing a couple or "ingredients". 
...........

And to prove I'm going to finish what I start, I'm gonna change subjects mid-post and talk about how brave you were at your first fireworks show! Mommy was ready, if the loud bangs and lights flashing scared you, to run for the car and hop a plane to England until the fireworks were over, but nope! You were spell bound, you sat on the grass in the park in awe of pyrotechnics. Then you actually tried to touch the fireworks! You kept looking at me and Daddy like "Guys, are you seeing this? Is this for real?! Tell me I'm not the only one seeing this, why are you not more excited?!".

I'm so proud of you, 8 months old and already reaching for the heavens.

No comments:

Post a Comment