Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Due dates are relative anyways

Today, my nocturnal rag-a-muffin, mommy spent a lot of time looking at her essay, but not very much time revising it. The irony of writers block hitting so hard on this paper? It's the theme of your mind as it's own prison with examples from  Lord Byron's Manfred.

Yes, my slumbering bambino, I have made a hell of my heaven's rest. I was so miserable I attempted cleaning again, partly to get the juices flowing partly in a desperate attempt to feel productive. (The mess is just located in different areas in newly created piles)  I spent quiet a bit of time on Pinterest looking at writing tips (because of course Pinterest is the best source for an undergraduate senior English paper, duh).


Then I wrote an inane blog post with no point, no wit, and still got nothing writ. Although.........

No point
No Wit
Nothing Writ

AH!! I wrote a poem, I'm a super star! My writers block is annihilated, surely those three lines will immortalize me! Take that Byron.  You wish you'd thought of it. 

I know pathetic, see what hell I'm in? 

If this trend of domestication continues I'm going to have to change my tagline and/or start seeing a therapist. Also here's a picture of a mouse with a toy I found on Pinterest. You're welcome.




No comments:

Post a Comment