Friday, June 22, 2012

I miss the cats

Today, my diminutive dreamer, while you were napping, Mommy started decorating for our little family Graduation party for Daddy. He's officially an exercise scientist and has his bachelor's degree! GO DADDY! I made him the world's longest and worst proportioned banner in the history of the universe, and then made some pretty cool pom poms in our University colors (because what do men think of when they think of celebration? Frilly tissue paper balls). 


And that's when thingsgot mysterious and spooky altogether ookey........I relized the cats are at your grandparents now. So when say, I hear shampoo bottles fall in the bathroom, or a bag of something shift in a cubboard or chains rattling and someone saying "Get out! Get out!", I can't blame it on feline shenanigans (different ways I tried to spell that before spellcheck  figured it out- shinangins, shinnnagens, shenananagains) anymore. So here's my proof of haunting:


SEE! they even changed the post so it's not right side up anymore!
Ok, sweet boy, when you wake up we're gonna go buy a bunch of sage to burn and find a couple priest to bless the apartment so Mommy can sleep tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment