Thursday, June 21, 2012

If I had a hammer

While you were napping, my imaginative explorer, Mommy had an idea.  I'm kind of obsessed with the idea of DIYing (which is short of getting the people at Lowes Hardware to do all my measuring and cutting and whatever else I can finagle (I know I don't know how they got D I Y out of that either)) for me.

One of your favorite activites is turning the knobs on Daddy's amp and pushing buttons on things you're not supposed to. Soooooo I want to make you a play table with all sorts of awesome just pooring off of it. Like a part that has a bunch of switches and knobs for you to turn and switch and push and scream at. Maybe they'll light up and set off fireworks and solve world hunger.

Also it would have a section for legos and a section with the old-timey wooden beads on "roller coasters" like at a  doctor's office but it wouldn't have mutant west nile - bird flu -anthrax germs so mommy wouldn't have to have a nervous breakdown every time you lunged for it.  The last section is blank (at least in my mind, kind of like my mind most of the time), I'm thinking maybe dry erase board then you can color and or eat and or do experiments and or have free space. OH! OH! It would be a great excuse to make my own chalk board paint!!!!

 Here's a crude doodle:



Bahahahahahaha I'm so punny, ah I did it again! I'm on a roll! 



Next step, scrounging for materials.


OH MY GOSH GUYS- sorry I posted with out revising it. It was about 110 times worse than usual. Any unemployed editors available to work for free? 

No comments:

Post a Comment