Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The rare red breasted evening nap

This evening, my unpredictable little boy, you took a nap after our errands. That's two naps mommy got to participate in today. Did I exhaust you with my over enthusiastic awe of the "Ugli Fruit'? Because, sweet pea, this fruit is the most appropriately named fruit of all time.

Not only does it look like a grape fruit that was left to rot for a month behind a dumpster in the middle of the Gobi desert, but it FEELS rotten too.
Just looking at it makes you go "EEWWWWWWWWW
squishy squishy squishy squishy!!!!!!!"
Look, I even managed a picture of the little old woman I scared with my inconceivable awe at this horrible horrible looking monstrosity. Frankenstein must have learned his lesson about making humanoids and has moved onto mutant reconstructed fruit.


Speaking of mad scientist and experimentation (worst segway EVER) Jen Lancaster at jennsylvania.com is giving away a free short story if you mention her on social media and I LIKE ME SOME FREE STUFF. and Jen Lancaster's writing. So just to be clear, Jen Lancaster.

You tricked me my little Thespian. I hear you playing in your crib, here I come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment